Sunday, October 5, 2008
Six and Counting
Well surgery is over and thank you for your prayers. All seems to be just as the Doctor wants. I now have a plate going down the front of my ankle and some screws holding that in place while the bone fusion takes and harden. I am in less pain than I have been in a year!!!. I must not put my foot on the floor for 6 weeks. That is the hardest of all. Try just going to the bathroom on one foot or any common chore. Balance is a MUST!!. Benny and my mom have been great waiting on me. Again, thank you so much for your prayers. I know who the "Great Physician " is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You better keep that foot up! We love you and think of you every day. Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment