Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fun at Kat's

Kristin, William and Bella came to visit last week. Will had to go to his yearly conference in Las Vegas so I had my three babes all to myself! Will was one of three to receive an award. I am a proud mother-in-law! Back to the babes...We had a great time. Bella loves to get rocks from the steps of the pool. She will do this for hours!!!!! I, of course, loved spending time with my "sweet William". We strolled in his car, played on the floor, and watched Bella at the pool. Here are some pics of our week.


2 comments:

thebarronfam said...

We had a fun time! Next time we need to take more pictures for sure!!! Happy Mother's Day to the best Mother in the world!

Emily Chappell said...

Bella is almost as cute as William! What a fun weekend!