Thursday, May 1, 2008

Girls Weekend at Baylight

For those of you that were never in a sorority, don't fret. My friends and I weren't either, so we created our own. Our name is the JKKL. When we get together we laugh till we cry, stay up late, talk about any and everything (nothing is off limits and I mean NOTHING), laze around and work crossword puzzles and sudoku, and of course go to the outlets and shop. Key West 's sunsets don't compare to the ones at Mobile Bay. Here are a few pics from our trip to Baylight B&B. The names of the members must remain anonymous to protect the innocent!

!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You "sorority girls" are so cute!!

Emily Chappell said...

I can't believe you are all wearing the same shirt! Y'll are crazy. I guess that is what "sorority girls" do. :)