Saturday, August 2, 2008
Updates
Just a quick note to up date you on happenings. The puppy I received as an anonymous gift is growing. He loves to dig holes and drag items out of the garage. Every morning I am greeted with new holes and stuff right at the door. I will have surgery in September to fuse my ankle. After visiting my doctor last week, he informed me that things are looking worse. I thought this because the pain was not improving. I appreciate all your prayers and ask that you continue. I will be non-weight bearing and in a cast for six to eight weeks. Now for good news, William turned one July 23rd. My how this year has flown. He is such a joy. I can't see him enough. Every one told me that Grands were GRAND and I know now just how right they are. Will try to do some pics next blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
William and I think that you are pretty "Grand" yourself. We love you!!!
Post a Comment