.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Weekend Happenings
Benny's 63rd birthday was celebrated and all four girls were here. That is getting to become harder to do. William's swing finally was put up. He wasn't sure about it at first but did enjoyed it. Of course Spudz had to lick him and William didn't mind. That's a must in our family since we have six dogs all told. He also got some non-skid monkey slippers. Kristin and I were more excited about those than he. Kristin found him a healthy snack -raisins- he loved them. We finally discovered he was hoarding them in his cheek like a chipmunk!! Oh, I did say this was Benny's birthday. We went out to eat and had a great time. William loved his food (he is in the right family). He played peekaboo with Wesley, talked with his Papa(who is 83 but looks and acts like like 63). Oh, I did say this was Benny's birthday. His family gave him lots of gifts and we had a wonderful celebration.





.JPG)
.JPG)





.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job! I love all the photos!
Post a Comment